Re: Seeking advice on getting past idea stage
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 13:43:42 -0700 (PDT)
Hello!

Since you're on the West Coast, I'm assuming you and your friends are attending the upcoming conference in Seattle, WA. That is the place where you will find many of the answers to the questions you have about moving forward from dream to reality. From people who have done it. And you can TALK to them. And it's coming up in less than 4 weeks. Timing for you (and everyone else considering building cohousing) couldn't be better!

Just in case there's someone out there who hasn't read all the good things happening at the upcoming CohoUS conference:

http://www.cohousing.org

See you there!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo