Re: Composting
From: OldSol (OldSolaol.com)
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 18:46:29 -0700 (PDT)
Several of us at Milagro Cohousing (Tucson) have been using the Effective
Microorganism system for converting our kitchen waste (including meat) into
garden nutrients.

After several years I can say that it definitely is  pest & stink  free.
It would not be suitable for large quantities of leaves and  landscape
trimmings but it has been very successful for individual families and  takes
little space or time.  Labor intensive?  I don't find it  so.

The details are too complicated to go into here but you may find more info
at

_http://www.emamerica.com/_ (http://www.emamerica.com/)

Wow!  You should see the veggies we're growing!

---JOHN SOLSO

**************Cooking Dinner For Two? Sign Up & Get Immediate Member-Only
Savings.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222652750x1201460983/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215225797%3B37274671%3Bq%3Fhttp:%2
F%2Frecipes.cookingfor2.pillsbury.com%2F%3FESRC%3D934)