Re: Rental Cohousing Opportunity
From: Bob Morrison (RHmorrisonAOL.com)
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 10:48:21 -0700 (PDT)
Harold Shapiro (hmshapiro2010 [at] gmail.com) wrote in part:

  The home, used as a house share, can readily be divided into four private

units. There is a large kitchen, a common room and other common spaces.

Other units could eventually be built on the adjacent land bringing the

total units up to eleven.

  Our vision for this property will be to launch an Elderfire cohousing

community.

  There is something I'm concerned about. In true cohousing, every unit has
its own kitchen, but it sounds like these units will have a shared kitchen
only.

Bob