Re: ratio of least to most expensive unit in cohousing?
From: Bonnie Fergusson (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 08:17:12 -0700 (PDT)
    Since the largest units are also more than 3.5 times the square footage of
the smallest this makes sense.  Real Estate is generally priced more or less by
the square foot and so are cohousing units for the most part, since they are
essentially real estate with extra benefits.
             Bonnie Fergusson
             Swan's Market Cohousing
             Oakland, CA