Re: ratio of least to most expensive unit in cohousing?
From: Kristin Wells (cbuilderddgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 18:37:07 -0700 (PDT)
We have 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms. The spread was based off the spread that the
appraiser that did our construction loan did. Our pricing is a bit complicated
since we've offered discounts to early members. Our end pricing at least is
less than 1:2. I can't recall the spread within the discounts, but they are
likely similar. The spread alsotakes into account different ammenities sim to
how the appraiser did it... I.e. Back yards, extra windows/end units, views,
etc. Good luck!