Re: Cohousing bus tour article in New York Times
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 20:32:29 -0700 (PDT)
Neil Planchon, the Coho/US Tours Director put a lot of work into helping the
reporter get the story and deserves a lot of credit for making this happen.
This is one of the first times that a Coho/US program specifically received
coverage.

Something you'll see increasingly is Coho/US looking for ways to draw
attention to specific communities... those of us at the upcoming conference
will talk about this in the Sunday afternoon conversation on growing the
movement.

Many will have a chance to enjoy the fruits of Neil's work directly by
taking one of the 4 bus tours that precede the conference... the Friday tour
is sold out, and Neil just had to order a larger bus for the Thursday tours.

Craig Ragland
Executive Director
Cohousing Association of the United States (Coho/US)
425-487-3550
http://www.cohousing.org
craig [at] cohousing.org

Please consider attending the National Cohousing Conference. Click here:
http://www.cohousing.org/conference