Cohousing Books for Sale
From: Bobi Wilson (bobiclearwire.net)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 10:10:14 -0700 (PDT)
Yellow Plum Commons of Washington has dissolved.  No sadness, all is good - and
good for you!
We have 18 copies of Cohousing; A contemporary Approach to Housing Ourselves/
McCammant, Durrett and 3 copies of The Cohousing Handbook, Building a Place for
Community/ Chris Hanson.

All books are brand new, mint condition, available for $5 each plus shipping or
you can have the whole lot for $50, plus shipping.

It's first come, first served though we'd be delighted to see them go to a
budding community with budget constraints.

with warm regards,

Bobi
"This is the best day, ever!"