Re: Cohousing Books for Sale
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 06:49:36 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Bobi!

What a very wise person you are -- I'd love to be in your cohousing community! Anyone who ends their message w/ "This is the best day, ever!" is someone I want in my circle.

If you don't get other offers Mid Atlantic Cohousing (non profit) would love to have the books. We would put them in local libraries. We are trying to build some initiatives for cohousing communities here in the mid-Atlantic area (NC to DE ... and beyond!)

My best to you in whatever new adventures open up for you. I hope one or more of them includes cohousing!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC