Re: Building own house in cohousing
From: Sara Erickson (sericksonnc.rr.com)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 11:23:47 -0700 (PDT)
Matthew,

The Solterra Community in Durham, NC allows owners to build their own houses, there are at least two houses here that the owners built. Each home in our community has been separately designed and built. The designs are submitted to the ARB (architectural review board) and have to meet the community as well as the city/county requirements. I think that there is one lot currently available. If interested, go to the community website: www.solterra.net, and click on the word "here" just to the right of the picture to send an email to our contacts person. They will be glad to forward your email on to the lot owner.

Good luck,
Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthew Waugh" <mattwaugh34 [at] yahoo.com>