Re: Building own house in cohousing (Matthew Waugh)
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 05:13:02 -0700 (PDT)
Francoise Paradis <feparadis48 [at] yahoo.com>
after deleting quoted digest.

At Greensward Hamlet, in Buxton, Maine (near Portland) we will be allowing
people to finsih the interior of their units themselves to save money.  We
are building multi-family dwellings out of insulated concrete forms (ICF),
so the units will be sound-proof and comfortable.  There are several
people interested in do that and we are currently pricing them out and
working on guidelines.  If you are interested in taking look and being
part of the planning process, give a call.

Françoise
www.greenswardhamlet.com
207-227=3678