Patience is rewarded
From: John Beutler (jabeutlercomcast.net)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 20:46:25 -0700 (PDT)
The Libertytown Cohousing Partnership is happy to report that the Frederick County, MD board of commissioners on Tuesday partially lifted the sewer moratorium which has precluded completion of the Liberty Village community for 7 years (biblical implications, anyone?). We now are immediately able to sell 10 duplex lots and obtain building permits for them. (18 are already built, 20 to go) The remaining 10 lots will require some engineering and other development approvals and the expected expiration of the moratorium in September. Finally we're back in business !

Cheers

JAB

John Beutler
Liberty Village, MD