Last Chance: Scholarships to 2009 National Cohousing Conference & Registration Counts
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:27:07 -0700 (PDT)
SCHOLARSHIPS
The deadline for applying for a partial scholarship to the 2009 National
Cohousing Conference in Seattle (June 24-28 at the University of Washington)
is Friday, June 19, at midnight PST. Apply now if you would like to be
considered in the final wave:

http://www.cohousing.org/2009/scholarship_application

REGISTRATION
People want us to state numbers. When we do, they ask us to compare it to
the past.

With over 300 registrations, that 2009 National Cohousing Conference will
have the highest registration count of any Coho/US event in history. Lots of
folks thought this would be a poor year for our conference and the
conference team was pretty nervous until the numbers kept growing and
growing. One difference for this year, we have had fewer early
registrations. People put off the decision to attend.

Of course, with just a week left, not many will put it off much longer...
(grin).

Conference scholarships are helping many attend. My hope is that future
donors (maybe including you?) will help us offer even more partial
scholarships to future Coho/US events.

Craig Ragland
Executive Director
Cohousing Association of the United States (Coho/US)
425-487-3550
http://www.cohousing.org
craig [at] cohousing.org

Please consider attending the National Cohousing Conference. Click here:
http://www.cohousing.org/conference