Re: Patience is rewarded
From: John Beutler (jabeutlercomcast.net)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 20:30:29 -0700 (PDT)
Sharon:

We will get a common house, but the time line depends on generating enough cash from lot sales to get the design finalized and then built, or at least started. We also have a rather complicated agreement to buy out departed development partners' stakes that will reduce the amount available for development, but will leave us with a clean slate at about the end of phase II (of III).

Cheers

JAB

At 07:18 PM 6/18/2009, you wrote:

On Jun 17, 2009, at 11:46 PM, John Beutler wrote:

> The Libertytown Cohousing Partnership is happy to report that the
> Frederick County, MD board of commissioners on Tuesday partially
> lifted the sewer moratorium which has precluded completion of the
> Liberty Village community for 7 years (biblical implications,
> anyone?).

This is so wonderful to hear. This town council has been a bear on
development, holding up this community mid-way in construction and hope.

Now can you finally get a commonhouse? Or does that have to wait for
the final phase.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines