Building own house in cohousing/First Day Cottages,
From: Ruth Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 12:51:58 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Matt,
Also ALex, though this might better suit you, Matt, as there is First Day Cottage catty-corner from the building lot we do have available. We are Cantines Island CoHo, Saugerties, NY, not far from Amherst. The First Day Cottage is not part of our community, but we face it as we leave here! The lot we have is at the edge of our community, the house might have it's back to the public street. it is not a Thoreau type site. But it is here. So, if interested, get in touch.

sincerely,

Ruth Hirsch
Cantines Island
Saugerties,  Hudson Valley, NY