The two articles.
From: Michael Shestero (shesterogmail.com)
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 19:52:27 -0700 (PDT)
Dear, cohousers!

The wanted articles are:

1. "The Missing Link Between Utopia and the Dated One-Family House" by Gudmand-Høyer
2. "Children Should Have One Hundred Parents" by Bodil Graae

Still nobody gave me a hint where can I find the texts. I am receiving only other asking to share the text with them if it is found. May be someone knows where the texts were published at least?

Could someone raise this question during the National Cohousing Conference? It'll be possible to ask Jan Gudmand personally. :-) I am going translate the articles into Russian voluntary.

Michael, Moscow, Russia / shestero.info / shestero -at- gmail.com /