Re: The two articles.
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 00:26:56 -0700 (PDT)
I picked Jan Gudmand-Hoyer up at Seatac airport this evening. He's staying
at Songaia Cohousing for the next several days, during the International
Cohousing Summit (which starts on Sunday). I'll ask him about the article -
I'm also interested in seeing it.

FYI: Coho/US will be making some copies of a couple of Cohousing-focused
dissertations available at the conference.

Craig