Re: Meeting quorum questions
From: Larry Miller (larry.millercharter.net)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 15:44:47 -0700 (PDT)
What is sufficient depends on what your CC&Rs say. Ours say that no response
in 30 days can be construed as approval. Out of about 20 sent out, we
received 2 "Not without more information" responses, both from Wells Fargo
and no other responses at all. The banks really don't care unless you try to
actively impact the home value.

Larry Miller
Oak Creek Commons