Updating your CC&R's
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 17:56:03 -0700 (PDT)
 In Washington State, and I suspect other states as well, the CC&R's are
filed as public documents with the appropriate local governmental entity,
such as County or city planning dept.  In our case, whenever we have changed
our CC&R's we had to make a trip out to the county office building, and pay
a $10 filing fee to add the update to our file. Banks, appraisers, and other
real estate transaction folks get their copy of the CC&R's from the ones on
file at the county.  

Rob Sandelin
Snohomish County, WA

Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.