Re: 2. "Instant Cohousing" Move-In-Ready apartment in Oakland (CA) great neighborhood: onsite meeting Sunday PM (Raines Cohen)
From: Matt Lawrence (matttechnoronin.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 11:59:11 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 22 Jun 2009, R.N. Johnson wrote:

How exciting!  Living in an "instant" cohousing community (after more than 6
years of searching, meetings, etc), I am surprised that more people have not done the same. I
will try to contact some of our list lurkers and former members who live in the East Bay and
send them out.
Randa Johnson
New Brighton Cohousing
Aptos, CA

I've been looking for 20 years and have not succeeded. It's getting depressing.

-- Matt
It's not what I know that counts.