Fabulous Conference - Thank You
From: Paul De Cannière (dc_paulmac.com)
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 07:52:50 -0700 (PDT)
Dear all,

I also want to join Mac and the others in expressing my gratitude for the very nice and interesting, and inspiring conference I had the opportunity to attend. So thank you Craig, Grace, Marilyn, Eris, Val, Kristin, Karen, Neil, Raines, Laird, Chuck, Katie, Jim, the Coho/US board and everyone else who contributed to making the conference such a smashing success.

It was so nice to meet all of you and also the people from the Netherlands, France, Denmark, Canada, Australia, USA, etc etc etc...

Not sure, but I'll try to make it next conference in Boulder, and if you allow me to join Mac in his suggestion to be "more green", I volunteer for the washing of at least one day of cups.

A suggestion: Why not a couple of afternoon sessions "cooking for groups", and let people prepare some real meals for one or more common meals, together with some "experienced cooks" from some cohousing groups? Nice to eat together.

Thank you so much an hope to invite you all in a few years when we have a couple of realised cohousing projects in our country.

Paul

ps: "This is impossible" :-)

Paul De Cannière
Belgium