Re: Research on cohousing
From: Diane (dianeclairegmail.com)
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 11:11:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Shira,

In response, I circulated your letter on our list serve.   I asked how
people felt about you coming here to do research and whether they
thought we should have a discussion about it at a general meeting.  So
far the responses have been positive about your research and also
about the community discussing your proposal before giving you the
go-ahead.   You probably have a formal proposal.   Can we see it?

I must warn you that things get decided pretty slowly around here
(unless there's an emergency).   Your proposal will first be discussed
by the Community Life Committee (CLC) which will then probably put it
on a general meeting agenda and draw up a proposal to present to the
community.   We don't meet in August because lots of people are away
then.

Sincerely,
Diane Margolis, facilitator of the Community Life Committee