2BR Townhome for Sale - Pleasant Hill Cohousing (SF Bay Area)
From: Susan Hedgpeth (hedgpethberkeley.edu)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 13:51:43 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Cohousing-L,

We have a unit for sale in our community. We're located in Pleasant Hill, California - east of San Francisco.
Here's the info:

For Sale! Beautiful two-bedroom Townhome in charming village-like community at Pleasant Hill Cohousing. Neighbors share collective management of community, day-to-day work and play, child and pet care, celebrations, and help in times of need. All in a natural setting close to the Iron Horse Trail. To learn more, visit: www.2226lisalane.com <http://www.2226lisalane.com/> and contact Audrey McInerney, Alain Pinel Realtors, 925-899-0237.