Aug 22: SF Bay Area (CA) Cohousing Bus Tour - Special Edition!
From: Neil - (Coho/US) (neilcohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 16:27:59 -0700 (PDT)
I know our wonderful listserv is read by friends of Cohousing all around the globe.
Greetings to you all!

Cohousing Bus Tours: August-October 2009

Please come join us for our next bus tour. An extraordinary bus tour of 6 very unique Cohousing communities in San Francisco's East Bay on Saturday August 22nd. Come learn about their story, meet with residents and get up close to the architecture.

You can read more details, about this August tour, as well as many other exciting 2009 tour offerings on the Cohousing Association's website: http://www.cohousing.org/ and, of course, on our Tours and Events page: http://www.cohousing.org/tours.

“I took a cohousing tour a couple of months ago and can't recommend it highly enough both to cohousing residents and to those interested in cohousing. It was an excellent way to see many communities in one day and get a lot of information you wouldn't get if you showed up for a visit alone. The tour was very efficient, informative and enlightening. Even though I already knew people who live in a couple of these communities, it wasn't real until I saw it and felt the sun, the wind, the buildings and the people living there.”

May you be well...

Cordially,
Neil Planchon
National Tours Director - Cohousing Association - www.cohousing.org (So far the best Cohousing resource on this planet!)
Founding Resident - Swan's Market Cohousing - Oakland CA - www.swansway.com

P.S. Hello New Zealand, Italy and Quebec.... :)