Great 2 bedroom 2 bath home for sale in Tierra Nueva Cohousing, Oceano, Ca.
From: dmcfe (dmcfeaol.com)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 13:28:49 -0700 (PDT)

                About Tierra Nueva
                Photo Album
                About Cohousing
                Homes Available

For Sale - 1764 Tierra Nueva Lane,Oceano, Ca.

2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in Tierra Nueva Cohousing community. Nice
master bath off master bedroom and office space, includes garage and
parking. Laundry facilities available or hookup your own in house,
community garden, community workshop and studio, playground as well as
clubhouse with guest-rooms, kids' playroom and more! Homes on 5 1/2
acres of open-space and orchard, 5 minutes from the beach.

This home began as one of our A Units, 2 bedrooms and one bath, and as
such was the most popular of the designs because it has a width of 28'
(4 feet wider than all the others).  The high ceiling in the living
room and kitchen area is a perfect ratio of spatial and cozy.  But
there's more!  A few years ago, we remodeled our home to add a
sumptuous spa bathroom off the master bedroom, with a large jacuzzi
tub, slate tiles and custom decor.  It is a haven for relaxation and
bliss.  Also included in the remodel is a home office with its own
entry door at the side (widening the footprint), and a whimsical loft
area accessed by a ladder.

Both of the bedrooms are spacious.  There are two steps from the
living area/kitchen to the bedrooms and baths, and on the landing is an
area for another desk/storage, or laundry hookups if you choose not to
use the Common=2
0House laundry room (but who wouldn't?  The Common House
has two energy efficient washers, a gas dryer and four clotheslines on
site to accommodate your laundry needs).

The yard for this home is fully fenced in the front, perfect for a
toddler or two, and there is a majestic curly willow tree there,
offering lacy shade during the summer, and a sculptural visual delight
in the winter. We are avid gardeners and landscapers and the yard
reflects this passion, with rose bushes, heather, lemon grass and of
course, an avocado tree (we built our homes in an organic avocado
orchard).  There's even a wee chicken coop in the back yard, if you are
so inclined.

All of the homes at Tierra Nueva are passive solar and energy
efficient.  This home has hardwood flooring and beautiful jewel tone
colors on its walls.  It is located close to the south (lower) parking
lot, and you can see the community garden from the yard.  If you like
to garden, this is the perfect time to move in: our cover crop just got
plowed in, and we are letting it percolate for a few weeks, then the
planting will begin.  We grow an amazing array of food here, year
round.  For all the rest of your fresh food, berries and flowers, there
is a pesticide free local farm and CSA that borders our site, which
grows the tastiest strawberries on the planet as well as an array of
fabulous crops, year round:

http://www.rutizfarms.com/

And, yes, we have our own local Trader Joe's.

Not all the home
s at Tierra Nueva have a garage, but this one
DOES.  Quite commodity here, and this one is located in the south lot
too.  Very convenient.  In addition to the garage is a parking space in
the south lot.

One of the many perks of community living is our Local Area Network
computer hook up:  free high speed internet, paid for by HOA dues,
which will be paid by us.

for inqiuries email Ken James at: kenjamesrealtor [at] gmail.com

Click for larger images...

        1750 Tierra Nueva Lane, Oceano, CA 93445
        —
        805-474-8060
        —
        alcalaruth [at] hotmail.com

Copyright © 2008 Tierra Nueva Cohousing. All rights reserved.