Looking for owners into retrofit cohousing in San Mateo
From: Diana Chung (ladididoyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 23:30:22 -0700 (PDT)

We are forming a small urban community 20 miles south of San  Francisco in two
4-unit apartment buildings  facing the lagoon between San Mateo and Foster
City. We are seeking other "families" and individuals to share ownership. We
expect to share gardening, some meals,  and other interests. There are more
than two dozen fruit trees and extensive organic gardens. The San Mateo
ecovillage

We enjoy a waterfront from our spa, deck, and  dock. This location is
wonderful: lots of birds, sunrises and moonrises over the water, access  to a
bike path a 1/2 block away, large park with playground, tennis courts,  etc.,
one-two blocks away, other recreational opportunities nearby with the  city
amenities of proximity to freeway and public transportation including express
buses to downtown San Francisco and to the San Francisco Airport as well as to
the East Bay. This gives  us a connection to the BART extension. Caltrain is a
little over a mile away.

We're entering a very exciting period where we're actively seeking owners to
revitalize the community and upgrade the dwellings, landscape, and garden.

For more information, please see our website,
http://www.greensolutions.org/smcc.htm.  Feel free to contact Diana at ladidido
[at] yahoo.com

thanks