Re: Cohousing in San Diego?
From: PattyMara Gourley (pmgourleygmail.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 13:34:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Matt, and list,
There has been a group from San Diego area, maybe even north county there,
that has come for tours of Tierra Nueva.  I'll poke around and see if I can
find a contact number for them.

coheartedly,
PattyMara

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 1:22 PM, Matt Lawrence <matt [at] technoronin.com>
wrote:

> I've just been offered a job a bit north of San Diego and was wondering if
> there are any folks in the area interested in cohousing?
>
> -- Matt
> It's not what I know that counts.
> It's what I can remember in time to use.

My online shop:
www.pattymara.1000markets.com
Our home is for sale:
http://www.tncoho.com/?page=1742

"Be soft in your practice...as a fine silvery stream, not a raging
waterfall. Follow the stream, have faith in it's course. It will go its own
way, meandering here, trickling there. It will find the grooves, the cracks,
the crevices. Just follow it. Never let it out of your sight. It will take
you." -Sheng-yen