Seeking community in Southern California
From: Brigitte Everet (dancequickstepgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 12:00:37 -0700 (PDT)
I am visiting Southern Cal until 9-22-09, then will fly back to Maryland. I
am a very active senior with a strong background in the healing arts, garden
design and cultivation and with bilingual abilities. I am very interested in
connecting with people who work to save our environment. My plans are to
settle in Southern California next Spring. I am exploring possibilities for
intentional communities, cohousing, etc. I am visiting San Diego at this
time, will be leaving to go back to LA on Saturday. If you are in San Diego
and wish to connect with me, share ideas, possibilities, options, etc please
send me at email to dancequickstep [at] gmail.com  Thanks,

Brigitte E.