Anonymous posts
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 11:03:05 -0700 (PDT)
In her Sep 20, 2009 message "Common House Restrictions "
Sharon Villines wrote:

> Feel free to share with me off-line if you can't post online without
> revealing identities, but I'm sure everyone would like to hear as much
> as they can about the experiences others are having.

It is generally preferable that people identify themselves when they
post.  It makes for a more accountable and civil discussion.  However on
occasions it is appropriate for writers to not be identified.  On a few
occasions I have posted messages for people after removing any identifying
information.

If you would like to post a message without being identified, write to me
direct.  Otherwise, please take care to identify yourself - with name and
community, ideally.

Fred, listserv manager, http://justcomm.org
fholson [at] cohousing.org