affordable cohousing
From: Grace Kim (graceschemataworkshop.com)
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 23:59:07 -0700 (PDT)
I am giving a presentation on cohousing at an affordable housing
conference next week and I thought it'd be helpful to the audience to
know some stats about our built cohousing communities - their intention
to incorporate affordable/low income units and the reality of whether
they were able to in the end.

If your community intended to or was successful in incorporating
affordable units, I would like to invite you to take a few minutes to
answer 10 questions by following this link.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=d58j0P48AJNUECrB3xDvJw_3d_3d

The survey will close on Monday evening at 8pm.

And I will post my findings to this list within a week afterwards.

Thanks in advance for your consideration and help.

grace h kim aia, architect & cofounder

schemata workshop | empowering communities through architecture

1720 12th ave #3  seattle wa 98122  v 206 285 1589

www.schemataworkshop.com <http://www.schemataworkshop.com>