Re: affordable cohousing
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 20:43:26 -0700 (PDT)
Yes all were permitted. In Snohomish County you can use recycled building
materials and there is no minimum size to a self built/financed residence,
it's the banks who make you build a house worth 2.5 times your lot.  Also
any living unit without running water under 200 square feet does not require
a permit.

Rob