Re: Valuation for Common Facilities use - Adjacent Neighbors& Sharing
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 14:52:33 -0700 (PDT)
We charge $25 for members to rent the commonhouse for events which the
participants pay for, such as a professional workshop. All other uses by
members is free and scheduled through a calendar. We do not allow
non-members to reserve the commonhouse, members can host private groups that
they belong to. We decided early on we did not want to be in the facilities
rental business, for all of the obvious and previous stated reasons, and we
have only a few paying rentals in a typical year.  Our valuation is not even
close to market rate and that is fine with us.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood Cohousing
Snohomish County, WA