2010 Housing and Community Design Awards
From: Jessie Kome (jehakomac.com)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 19:54:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hi-

Thought some folks related to cohousing might be interested in 2010 Housing and Community Design Awards. See details below my signature.

-Jessie Handforth Kome
Eastern Village Cohousing
Silver Spring, MD

_______________________________

From: HUD USER News

Applications for the 2010 Housing and Community Design
Awards program are currently being accepted by the
Housing and Custom Residential Knowledge Community of the
American Institute of Architects (AIA), in conjunction
with the Office of the Secretary of Housing and Urban
Development. These annual awards recognize excellence in
residential housing design, particularly in affordable
housing, community-based design, participatory design,
and housing accessibility.

Award recipients will have their projects publicized by
HUD and in AIA's enewsletter, AIArchitect,
at info.aia.org/aiarchitect/. The winning designs will
also be honored at the 2010 AIA National Convention in
Miami, on June 10-12.

Applications are due December 11, 2009. The criteria and
instructions for online submissions are located by
clicking the AIA/HUD Secretary's Awards page from the
general AIA awards page
at http://www.aia.org/practicing/awards/index.htm.
Questions should be directed to AIA at (202) 626-7586 or
by email to honorsawards [at] aia.org.

--------------------------------------
Please contact us at:
HUD USER
P.O. Box 23268
Washington, DC 20026-3268
1-800-245-2691
1-800-927-7589 (TDD)
202-708-9981 (fax)
--------------------------------------
The HUD USER News eList keeps busy professionals in the
fields of housing and community development informed of
new research and resources available from the U.S.
Department of Housing and Urban Development's Office of
Policy Development and Research (PD&R). Periodically,
publication announcements and other useful information
will be sent via the eList. The HUD USER and Regulatory
Barriers Clearinghouses value your privacy; we do not
share our mailing lists with other groups, and you can
unsubscribe at any time.

You can search the eList archives
at http://listserv.huduser.org/.

Why not share HUD USER's resources and information with
a colleague? Forward this email to associates who may be
interested in the housing research and data sets we have
to offer. Thanks!

To keep up with the latest HUD research and related
resources, you can also sign up for a free subscription
to our ResearchWorks newsletter (in either electronic or
print-based formats) by visiting http://www.huduser.org/emaillists/subscr.html .