Re: Community Common Meal Survey
From: R.N. Johnson (cohorandayahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 11:39:36 -0700 (PDT)
I am currently the meals queen at New Brighton cohousing.  What we asked was
pretty basic.

How many meals a week would you like our community to have?
Do you have any food allergies or restrictions?
What days would work best for you to cook? Are you available on weekdays?
What days would work best for you to attend common meals?
Are you an experienced cook? Do you have experience with cooking
vegetarian/vegan/ other restrictions?
Would you like to be paired with and experienced cook when we start the meal
rotation?

 We later asked a follow-up about how severe any allergies were because we have
a member with a serious allergy and wanted to make sure every one was clear
that they had to read labels carefully to verify that the allergen was not
lurking in the noodles. We also had a community discussion to decide whether to
try to accommodate everyone's food restrictions or not.
Good luck,
Randa Johnson
New Brighton Cohousing
Aptos, CA