Re: Message: 5 Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009, Formation meeting - Amherst
From: Bill & Ashi Thompson (billashigmail.com)
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 14:57:07 -0700 (PDT)
In NH is a solar heater project that, similar to Habitat, may have
application for your cohousing formula.   You join the organization and buy
your kit.  You help install 3 systems, the third one being your own.  In
this case we are talking of your own house.   Common features would be
joint-built.

This type of owner-build can also sustain more consultant-builders, now in
this new category, further advancing cohousing.

The model you describe needs more examples, so we'll hope for good news.

-  Bill
     William N. Thompson
     Ramón de La Cerda 437 - Casa 3
     Limache,  Chile