Re: Teens and alcohol
From: Racheli Gai (rachelisonoracohousing.com)
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 13:34:14 -0700 (PDT)
This is not in relation to the previous thread, because I'm not suggesting that communities should encourage teen drinking (because of potential legal ramifications).

I just want to say that IMO the idea that people shouldn't drink alcohol until they're 21 in a culture where practically everyone else imbibes (and many imbibe profusely) is ridiculous and
counter productive.

Racheli.