2BR Townhome for Sale - Pleasant Hill Cohousing
From: Susan Hedgpeth (hedgpethberkeley.edu)
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 12:46:13 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Cohousing-L,

We have a unit for sale in our community. We're located in Pleasant Hill, California - east of San Francisco. Here's the info:

House for Sale. Two-bedroom townhome in charming village-like community at Pleasant Hill Cohousing. Many upgrades. Neighbors share day-to-day management of community, child and pet care, celebrations, and help in times of need. Close to Iron Horse Trail, regional parks, shopping, easy freeway access. To learn more, visit: /www.2226lisalane.com and contact Audrey McInerney, Alain Pinel Realtors, 925-899-0237.

Pleasant Hill Cohousing
http://phch.org