Seeking your feedback on a new type of socially responsible investment
From: Z. Peter Lazar (peterlazargmail.com)
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 14:15:55 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Extended Cohousing Neighbors,

I'd like to ask if you might be interested in viewing and also giving me
feedback on my slideshow about investing in Blue Ridge Cohousing (BRC). BRC is in a new urban center near the college town of Charlottesville, Virginia.

In short, banks are not loaning money nowadays to new development
projects - even very financially viable projects such as BRC.  So we are
looking for construction financing from individual investors via a Private Placement Memorandum (PPM). The investment would return 13% annual yield and is protected by presales and first position on the land. Additionally, the over 60% presales, existing eclectic common house, beautiful home designs, approved site plan, and experienced development partner make this a strong project.

Please let me know if you would be interested in attending one of the following webinars and I'll send you a webinar invitation:

Wednesday, October 14
---------------------
8:30pm Eastern Time/5:30pm Pacific Time
10:30pm ET/7:30pm Pacific

Tuesday, October 20
-------------------
7:30pm ET/4:30pm Pacific
11:00pm ET/8:00pm Pacific

I'd also be happy to schedule an individual webinar.

Whether you are interested in providing feedback to help BRC, interested
in learning about this potentially new form of cohousing financing, or
interested in maybe investing we would love to hear from you!

Best Regards,

Peter Lazar
Blue Ridge Cohousing Founder
Shadowlake Village Cohousing Resident