Re: Daybreak Cohousing is moving in!!
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:13:40 -0700 (PDT)
Congratulations, Terri and everyone at Daybreak!

Many good wishes as you begin living in your new community. The ups n' downs of living in cohousing are many but the richness of the experience is beyond measure.

I look forward to hearing your adventures now that you will be together in one place. One thing for sure ... commuting to meetings is a LOT shorter!!!

:-)

Keep those emails coming!!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo