Re: Daybreak Cohousing is moving in!!
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:26:18 -0700 (PDT)
Congratulations to all of you at Daybreak Cohousing - you persisted and you made it happen. Best wishes for a successful community life.
   Muriel
   Shadowlake Village Cohousing
   Blacksburg, VA

At 06:22 PM 10/12/2009, you wrote:

Daybreak Cohousing received official Certificate Of Occupancy from the city of Portland, Oregon, today, Monday, October 12, 2009!!!
We start closing tomorrow and moving in this week!
I almost can't believe it. Thank you for all the help and support from the many individuals, communities, particularly those here in Portland, and organizations throughout the years. Terri HuggettDaybreak CohousingIt's been a long five years.