Re: Daybreak Cohousing is moving in!!
From: Nancy Baumeister (nancybeepeak.org)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 18:11:56 -0700 (PDT)
congratulations!!!

Nancy in Corvalis
At CoHo ecovillage

Unshopping list:
1. Do I really need and want this? Can I get by without it?
2. Is it made from renewable or nonrenewable resources?*
3. Is it made of recycled materials and is it recyclable?
4. How long will it last, and how will I dispose of it?
5. Can it be maintained and repaired?
6. Could I borrow, rent or buy it secondhand?
7. Is it overpackaged?
8. Is it worth the time I worked to pay for it?
9. Is it worth its cost to the environment?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nancybeetoo/
http://www.cohoecovillage.org

TERRI HUGGETT wrote:

Daybreak Cohousing received official Certificate Of Occupancy from the city of
Portland, Oregon, today, Monday, October 12, 2009!!!

We start closing tomorrow and moving in this week!
I almost can't believe it. Thank you for all the help and support from the many
individuals, communities, particularly those here in Portland, and
organizations throughout the years.