Future Cities Conference 2009 - Madison, Wisconsin (USA)
From: Neil - (Coho/US) (neilcohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 10:42:20 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings Coho-l readers and contributors.

Anyone, in and around the Madison Wisconsin Area, planning or considering attending the Future Cities Conference, Nov 5-8 in Madison?

Anyone from Arboretum Cohousing in this list?

If so, please write directly to me, I am curious and am having dreams about exploring possible Cohousing related alliances with some of those good folk. I look forward to hearing from you whoever you are... :)

More details here: http://futurecities2009.org/november-5-8-2009

Neil (neil [at] cohousing.org)

May you be well...
Cordially,
Neil Planchon CPCC

Tours Director - Cohousing Association - www.cohousing.org
Look! http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/11/garden/11cohousing.html

Founding Resident - Swan's Market Cohousing - Oakland CA - www.swansway.com

Life and Small Business Coach - www.neilplanchon.com
Smiling Heart Coaching - Come as you are. Leave different.