Re: Resource Center on the Website
From: Catya Belfer-Shevett (catyahomeport.org)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:24:05 -0700 (PDT)
It's pretty buried.  I'll add a link in the resource center!

Marty Maskall wrote, On 10/27/2009 1:45 PM:
Hi Catya,

I followed the link you gave and found the recipes.  But when I tried to
find them from the home page, I couldn't.  Maybe they should be part of the
Resource Center?  Is there a Site Map for cohousing.org?

Marty Maskall

Marty Maskall

Co-Project Manager, Sacramento Suburban Cohousing

www.SacSuburbanCohousing.org
Message: 4