Re: kids in Common House alone?
From: Alison Etter (alison.s.ettergmail.com)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 15:40:24 -0700 (PDT)
At Roberts Creek Cohousing kids are expected to be under the supervision of
an adult or an older teen when playing in the common house.  *This doesn't
always happen, mind you, but most of the time.*  And so far it has worked
out fine.  I have seen one of our 14 year olds playing creatively in the
common house with two or three of the younger kids on a number of
occasions.   (We are more concerned with younger children playing on their
own outside because of bears).

Alison Etter