One-bedroom Apartment for Sale in Cambridge Cohousing in MA
From: Peg Blum (pegbcambridgecohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 22:14:29 -0700 (PDT)
Our community now has a one-bedroom apartment for sale.  Flooded with light,
this third-floor unit overlooks our shared lawn and lovely gardens, is
elevator accessible and centrally located within our community.   Our 41
unit urban cohousing community is close to public transportation, shopping
and recreation areas.

The asking price is $350,000.  Condo fee and all utilities are $384 monthly.
 Taxes
are $1,229 annually.  The 610 square foot unit is a great opportunity for a
young couple or an active single person.

Please visit our updated website for a complete description of the unit with
photo and more about our community life.  http://www.cambridgecohousing.org
For additional details or to view unit, please contact Walter Kasell,
Managing Board Representative, at  wbkasell [at] yahoo.com   or (617) 694-9360.

Feel free to forward to anyone you think might be interested in living in
our community in Cambridge, MA.  Many thanks.

--
Peg Blum
Cambridge Cohousing