ways to receive meeting feedback at close?
From: Arielle Greenberg (ariellecgyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 08:04:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, all--

New member here: Arielle, new Equity member with the forming Belfast Cohousing
& Ecovillage in Maine (and we're on a roll!).  I'm very excited to learn from
all of you and join you in this journey.

For now, though, a relatively straightforward question: Can anyone suggest
successful ways to receive quick feedback at the end of a business (general or
Equity, in our case) meeting?  We normally only have 5-15 mins for this bit,
and have been doing "round robin" quick soundbyte feedback, but we've found
that this mostly garners "great job!, nice meeting!" etc.  I'm co-facilitating
for the first time in a couple weeks and would like to try something new.
Something that both gets honest response AND ends the meeting on a soulful
note, ideally.

Thanks!
Arielle