Re: ways to receive meeting feedback at close?
From: Eris Weaver (eriserisweaver.info)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 08:18:53 -0700 (PDT)
> For now, though, a relatively straightforward question: Can anyone suggest
> successful ways to receive quick feedback at the end

I will often draw a vertical line down the center of a flipchart page,
making two columns that I mark with a plus + and a delta (less negative than
a -). Then ask for feedback - what worked well goes under +, what could have
been changed/improved under delta.  Gets people to be specific.

eris [at] erisweaver.info
707-338-8589
http://www.erisweaver.info

fa cil' i tāt: to make easier