Disengaged households
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 18:48:20 -0800 (PST)
David Entin <davidentin [at] comcast.net>
after deleting quoted digest and supplying subject line.

Our community is wrestling with the problem of four disengaged households
who have said they want to leave and put their houses up for sale.  But
some of these are doing little to market their units and seem slow to move
on, a problem compounded by a poor real estate market..  Their
disengagement means the loss of active members for a sustained a period of
time.  We were wondering if other communities faced this problem and found
any creative solutions?  If so, we'd love to hear about it.

Thanks.
David Entin,
Rocky Hill Cohousing, Northampton, MA.