Re: Disengaged households
From: Jeanne Goodman (goodmanjjpcohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 08:41:33 -0800 (PST)
Hi David,

This may not help with your current situation, but you may wish to build
into your community policies that you can participate in marketing their
unit or pay the community the equivalent of a commission for marketing their
unit.

This may be difficult to enforce for disgruntled households, but it may help
those who are doing work on behalf of the sellers. It is clear that it is
time for them to go.

Best of luck,

Jeanne Goodman
Jamaica Plain Cohousing