Re: Disengaged households
From: Eris Weaver (eriserisweaver.info)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 08:02:31 -0800 (PST)
I thought it interesting that many of the responses to this question focused
on participation in WORK. I did not read David's original post to focus
solely on that kind of participation.

There are many types of participation in community; some of them fall into
our workshare systems. People participate in social events, in emotional
support for each other, taking care of children, many ways that don't fall
into that one system.

I don't think any of us joined community in order to have more work to do.

Eris Weaver
FrogSong, Cohousing in Cotati, CA
Facilitator & Group Process Consultant
eris [at] erisweaver.info