Re: kids in Common House alone?
From: R.N. Johnson (cohorandayahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 11:00:53 -0800 (PST)
At New Brighton Cohousing, young kids are expected to be under the supervision
of an adult when they are in the common house.  They are occasionally
unsupervised for a few minutes while a parent runs home to grab something, if
they have been behaving.  Our one older child is very responsable, and is
allowed in the common house unsupervised, but generally doesn't spend time
there alone. I suspect if and when we have teens who like to spedn a lot of
time in the common house, the rules will be tightened.
Randa Johnson
New Brighton Cohousing
Aptos, CA